Monday, February 8, 2010

The rise of the MuttSisterHood, and more Bullshit from Poodle

Well, I was going to address The Mutt primarily today, but then The Sisters (sounds like a witch coven, do they not) had to open their faces. So apparently, they think that I am altering chats and screenshots: completely fabricating them. After all, according to their crappy blog, "a 12 year old can do it these days."

So I have enough time to waste completely fabricating an 82-page chat? Why would I do that? Why would I go through the trouble of trying to exactly replicate a screenshot to look EXACTLY like the inbox of Google, complete with every tiny detail Google has. How the hell COULD I even do that, if I wanted to?

It seems TheMuttSisterhood is now full backing the poodle. Join hands girls, and suck up to the mutt. Meanwhile you preach spreading truth and all that. At least I actually back what I state as fact with evidence. You preach truth and back a liar: one that has been PROVEN to have completely made shit up. Nice going there, way to stand by your ideals girls.

As for Mutt, he wrote something on his crappy blog today too. Oh, and he also changed his header, just for all the blogs popping up about him now. Woo.

Anyway, he directly answered why he keeps harping on Amy. He stated, and I quote: "Why keep going on about Auntie Amy? Simple, the fucking stupid bitch wears diapers as a fetish. That shit is funny as hell. Come on the subtle humor in the Admin of a MJ Hoax Death forum wearing diapers while she administers the forum is just a funny visual to imagine."

Well holy shit, we were right all along! Amy has a diaper fetish, so she MUST have been brainwashing us all! Never mind the fact that there is no solid evidence (only circumstantial) that she was up to something more sinister than being a drama queen. Oh, and where does our Mutt get his information that she has a diaper fetish? A fucking Google search. Wow, that is very credible. I'm sure there is only one single Amy in this world, so that person on that diaper website MUST be her. Oh, and it is real funny too. About as funny as saying a mother and son are fucking each other too. Real fucking hilarious Mutt. I'm laughing my ass off over here. (Note the sarcasm, in case you didn't notice).

Way to prove just how full of bullshit you are Mutt. Keep talking; you are doing my job for me.

Think For Yourself,

The Cat

4 comments:

  1. HERE KITTY KITTY! YOU ARE A PUSSY!!AND A BAD ONE AT THAT...
    WHO SAID YOU COULD TAKE YOUR NOSE OUT OF SMOUZAS FAT SHITTY ASS???
    GET BACK IN THERE , NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw that u died pussy. the sisters wrote a beautiful obituary RIP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cat,

    Where the fuck are you?? Did you really lose all nine lives as the Mutt predicted?! Get your ass back here and finish what you started haha.

    I'll be watching,

    All Seeing Eye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, seems you pulled your nose out of Mutts fat shitty ass to come here and post. So who's crawling out of whom's ass, asshole.

    Enough with the asses.

    I am here, Eyeball :) Thanks for the email. I have had a bit on the proverbial plate, but I am about to make a new post.

    Think For Yourself,

    Kitty Cat

    ReplyDelete