Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Big Bad Lie

That damn poodle is at it again. The mutt seems to make a huge deal over a fucking lie. One that was told to protect the PRIVACY of a friend. Oh my god, they are so evil! ALL HAIL THE SPAWNS OF SATAN! DayDream and SilverWolf, and the other mods and admins that knew that Amy was John are nothing more than evil filthy pieces of shit liars. CRUCIFY THEM!

LMFAO, can you see the drama? Do note the sarcasm. So they lied. Big fucking deal. They didn't lie about anything that matters in the long run, so what the hell is the problem? Let me guess, the mutt has never lied in his entire pathetic life? Every single person on the internet, every single person in the human race has lied; and about a hell of a lot worse. So Amy wanted to appear to be gone. Again, big fucking deal.

I don't see you saying who YOU are mutt. For that matter, I am not either. Why? Because we BOTH have the right to privacy, same as Amy did. Only you took that right from her, just as you have others, such as Badkolo. Hell, you even did that to DayDream and SilverWolf when you posted their information. Why don't you post YOUR private information, poodle? Because you value your right to privacy? So do other people, jackass.

Now, I want to address something else. I want to make it VERY clear I am not bashing Amy. An anonymous person posted saying that Amy isn't an "evil bitch." Quite presumtuous there. I never said she was, all I said is that she lied and manipulated. If one calls her evil for that, then they may as well label all of humanity evil, because there is not one human being who hasn't lied. And, to some degree, we are all guilty of manipulation of some kind.

I am not defending her for her actions, but I am making it clear that I do not see her as evil. We all do things that are bad, stupid, and usually both. Really, this isn't about Amy anymore. She's gone, off doing whatever it is she is doing. How and why did she lie and manipulate? Well, we don't know why, and never will (unless she decides to tell us). As for how, that is a long saga, much too long to get into right now.

I want to say something to klhayes too. She commented about how her name is on this blog now, so she may as well say something. I just wanted to say that had your actuall msn contact info been in that chat, I would have blocked that out. That said, there is only the name, not the email address. I had to leave all names intact, or I could have been accused of covering something up. I appologize for any invasion to your privacy that this may have caused, but it seems you can see why it had to be posted. I realize you wish people can move on, but the mutt is still out there, spreading his lies. Until the poodle is put down, the cat is fighting back. Look at how your name has been trashed, right along with most of the other moderators who were involded in the John/Amy incident. There was no reason for that, and think about how they feel.

Finally, I would like you to notice that even when faced with solid proof about Amy NOT owning .com anymore, the mutt refuses to admit that he is wrong. It seems to be that the bulldog doesn't know when to let go. Again, he is NOT trying to provide truth, or wake people up to bullshit. He is STARTING bullshit. Why? I will tell you what I think in the next blog entry. I have a theory, and I think it has to do with a vendetta that the mutt has with Amy.

Think For Yourself,

The Cat

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cat,

    It's ok. I am just so sick of all this speculation and suspicion. I am actually glad you posted that b/c it prompted my comment. Amy wanted privacy as far as we mods knew. Trust me on this, everyone. That is the truth that I know. She wanted to close down MJHD.com in November b/c of all the hate directed at her and her personal information. We mods did not want that to happen and hence the creation of "John." I want people to know that we as mods and co-admins wanted to keep MJHD.com going. We loved MJHD.com as much as the members, and the thing that hurt me the most was not the hateful comments I saw on conspiracy about me and my fellow mods/co-admins. It was having members tell me I did not care about MJHD.com and that we wanted to destroy it. We as mods worked so frantically to have to get MJHD.com II up and running...I have to give prop to my fellow mods since it was an they are really the ones who got things going.

    We did not want MJHD.com II to close, but someone was trying to hack into MJHD.com and the two mods who hosted were told by the company who hosted the site they had to get rid of it. They couldn't even get into their other website.

    And I am actually relieved that we got rickrolled...the hate and anger towards us that still seems to exists was getting to be too much for me. Some know that 2009 was a rough year for me from the very beginning and MJHD was my saving grace. I miss the MJHD I found in July and on some level still yearn to have it back again;( Sorry to be sappy but that is how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not sound sappy at all. You know what you sound like? You sound HUMAN. For too long that stupid mutt has dehumanized you, the ex-mods/admins, and Amy. He has taken it upon himself to spread his version of "the truth" which people believe with absolutely no proof.

    I have spoken with the ex-mods and the ex admins. I get around, and take the time to get more than one side of the story. I know for a fact you guys did not crash the website. AMY crashed the website, and allegedly that was an accident. I believe her on this, as I cannot imagine a good (or even a bad) reason to purposfully crash MJHD.com. There is no motive, nor is there a shred of evidence to support the acusations that she crashed MJHD.com on purpose. I do have written proof of her stating that it was an accident, in a casual chat with two of the admins. So no, you guys did not crash MJHD. That mutt with mange has helped perpetuate the idea that none of the mods/admins cared for MJHD.com, and intentionally crashed the place. Having spoken with some of you guys I have come to the conclusion that the mods and admins really did care about .com AND the members. Probably even more than most will ever realize, because conspiracy won't stop spreading factless rumors and outright lies.

    I think that the ex-mods and admins who tried to bring mjhd.com back after the crash deserve our thanks. I think they deserve to be heard as well, so kl, I will be posting your comment into a future blog entry.

    Think for yourself,

    The Cat

    ReplyDelete