Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just To Clarify

An anonymous poster just informed me that I sounded like Conspiracy in my last blog entry. I just want to make a huge clarification here.

I did say I would address other things in the hoax world aside from MJHDC on occasion. I meant that. I meant to address the strong cliquish nature that is starting to occur with some members of the forum. There was no reason to be such a jerk towards someone copying and pasting a post from another forum. It was relevant news, after all. THAT was the point of the last blog entry, to show not only the hypocricy of that particular member in what they were doing, but also what will become of the forums if they allow this clannish behavior to continue. I can tell you, that is a very fast way to send your forum on a spiral of death. Those who allow that to continue will only end up like MJHD.com. People were afraid to post, because "day 1" members made "outsiders" feel like shit. It's not right, and I meant only to speak out against that, and the members that hold the attitude that they are better than everyone because they've been at the forum longer.

Think For Yourself,

The Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment