Thursday, March 4, 2010

There is someone out there trying to Debunk BoW

I never really kept up with this BoW idiot. The reason? Quite simply, if there is someone out there with vital information and proof that MJ hoaxed his death; someone who is in his "camp" they wouldn't be posting about it on the internet. Aside from that, too many people out there have alreay tried to take advantage of the situation and screw with people's heads. Anyone remember JCC from the MJHD chat?

Something I read at this BoW debunker's website though pissed me off. Apparantly this moron BoW claims that MJHD.com is involved with MJ? If I didn't know before, I sure as hell do now: BoW is some screwball jackass trying to manipulate people and play with their heads. To the owner of:

http://thedebunkofbow.blogspot.com/

Keep doing what you do. These people need to be exposed, and you are doing a great job of it. Nice work. Jerks who simply want to screw with people don't deserve to be on the internet. (That goes for the idiots behind TIAI too, whoever the hell they are).

Think For Yourself,

The Cat

2 comments:

  1. "BoW is some screwball jackass trying to manipulate people and play with their heads."...lmao...not like souza or mo...you`re ridiculous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you fucking eating acid or what? Did I say that Mo and Souza weren't playing with people's heads? I don't know if they actually believe the illuminati shit or not.

    That said, I do believe I made an entire blog about how I disagree with what they are doing. As for your lame-ass comment, try to come up with something worthwhile.

    Think For Yourself,

    The Cat

    ReplyDelete