Thursday, March 4, 2010

So The Mutt Censors Comments??

That's right. I tried to comment a couple of days ago, and it has not been let through. Mutt claims to allow any and all comments to be posted, and yet when I comment about the possibility that he is Amy, it magically does not appear.

Had I known that mutt wouldn't let it through, I would have taken a screenshot for proof. The bigger point, is not that my comment wasn't posted, but the content of the comment. I directly stated I think he is Amy. Why would the Mutt censor that comment? Perhaps it hits a little close to home, BullMutt?

The fact that he censored a comment ought to make his followers wonder just how many other comments he has censored. I used to at least respect the fact that he let even posts that blatantly disagee with him go through; but now I have to wonder.

So Mutt; just how many other comments have you censored, and more importantly, why?

Think For Yourself,

The Cat

2 comments:

  1. No comments have ever been censored at:

    http://mjhdconspiracy.blogspot.com

    Unless they had no point other than advertising which would be similar to spam. You want to advertise this lame blog that is only being followed by your other persona that is fine. But make a worthwhile comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try Mutt, you are lying right to the Cat's face. Sorry, but that post you didn't let go through was NOT advertising this blog in any way. I was commenting about my belief that you are Amy; interesting that you would try to lie about the content of my post. You are really starting to make me wonder, Mutt.

    Think For Yourself,

    The Cat

    PS: Nice to have you drop by ha ha.

    ReplyDelete