Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bulldog = Amy??

Well, I think I may have been wrong about the identity of Mutt. I thought ex-mod...but perhaps I wasn't thinking high enough. Something that the Eye posted made me stop and think. All Seeing Eye posted an email from Amy. So why does this email mean anything? Because, in the email, the word "nightmare" was capitalized...not just once, but BOTH times it was used. Amy is actually a good writer, and I have not seen mistakes like that in other emails. Now, our Mutt likes to call DayDream "Nightmare." Just like that. Could it be, that Amy and Mutt are the same person? That Amy, used to typing "Nightmare" as a name capitalized the N out of habit? I think so. Amy writes articles, and if you read them, she is very good at it. So, why the sudden mistake?

I know it sounds a bit far-fetched, but spelling errors are a great way to catch someone lying about their identity online. Plus, we know that Mutt is someone who was on the forum .com. We know this because he/she admitted as much.

I'm not saying Mutt IS Amy, but I am pointing out the possibility. Is "Nightmare" a mere coincidence? Or is there more to this mutt than meets the eye? Just a thought.

Think For Yourself,

The Cat

4 comments:

  1. If Amy and the mutt are one, she’s sicker than I thought. I didn’t notice the capital N, but you’re right. Strange! just like everything else in this twisted vortex Amy created.

    See The Truth,

    All Seeing Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it may not be solid "proof" that Conspiracy is Amy, but none-the-less, it is something pointing that direction. Oh, and I will be addressing an even bigger reason that I am starting to think it in a few minutes.

    Think For Yourself,

    The Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...you're so right you two...I'm sure Amy called herself all those names and created all of that bullshit, and tweeted her own address and hacked her own site etc etc
    Do you realize how ridiculous you both sound?
    Daydream (The Cat) and Silverwolf (All Seeing Eye), you guys need to move on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So who all have I been called now? Let's do a tally, shall we? First I've been called Mo and/or Souza, Badkolo, Silver Wolf, and now DayDream. This is damn funny! Nice try Amy, but you will have to keep wondering.

    I wouldn't put it past Amy (you) to create a blog about herself/yourself. Why? Look at the Tweet (Peter Pan is okay). She/you obviously have no problems fucking with people's heads. You also seem to love drama and attention. Not only that, but to deflect suspicion, what better tactic than to call yourself names.

    As for the tweeting of the car, where is the damn tweet? I didn't see a fucking tweet, and funny that nobody else has backed her/you up on this. So serve up a screenshot or stop shitting in cyberspace.

    Finally, if you are going to post, do me a favor. Either grow a pair of damned balls and sign your name, or do a better job at masking who you are; because as I said before, you suck at it.

    Think For Yourself,

    The Cat

    ReplyDelete